The Integrated Outpatient Care clinics at UMC provide patients with high-quality care for ongoing medical and behavioral health needs. By integrating medical and psychiatric care, these clinics provide a patients with convenient and comprehensive treatment options. Patient referrals are provided via the primary clinic in which each service is housed.
These clinics provide integrated, collaborative care in the following areas:
- Trauma Recovery Clinic for patients who are recovering from traumatic injuries via the Trauma Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery clinics
- Infectious Disease Clinic for patients managing chronic infectious illness
- Psycho-oncology Clinic for patients dealing with cancer via the Oncology Clinic
- Gastroenterology Clinic for patients facing debilitating gastrointestinal disorders via the Gastroenterology Clinic
- Perinatal Behavioral Health Clinic for high risk patients via the Maternal Fetal Medicine Clinic.
Each Integrated Outpatient Care clinic provides innovative Behavioral Health care, often with research and clinical trial opportunities.