We’re hiring! Join us for our Patient Access Representative Recruitment Fair on Thursday, September 30 from 4 pm to 7 pm at University Medical Center Conference Center Rooms G & J. Onsite interviews will be conducted.
Patient Access Representatives greet patients and guests in a courteous manner while initiating the scheduling or check-in process. They obtain and verify accurate identification and demographical data for the patient's permanent medical record, which assists in accurate reimbursement, while recognizing and maintaining the confidentiality of all patient information.
1 year related experience in a customer service related position such as hospital, clinic, medical office, business services/revenue cycle, front line registration, financial counseling, banking, retail or hospitality or pursuing degree in a healthcare related field.
Please read the full job description by clicking here.
Parking instructions and directions
- The address of the hospital is 2000 Canal St., but you will enter in the parking garage located at 2001 Tulane Avenue
- Please park in the Parking Garage on level 4 or above.
- Walk to the 2nd floor of the Parking Garage and enter through the side entrance – if you are facing the hospital it is on your left.
- Walk down the hallway- you will see a patient waiting area. In front of that, there are elevators.
- Take the elevators to the 1st floor. Then walk towards Patient Registration and away from the atrium and clinics.
- Walk past the Patient Registration area towards Canal and you will see a large divided hallway. This area is divided by an Information Desk as well as a Resource Library. It is easiest if you make a right and walk along the 1st portion on the hallway.
- Walk down the hallway and past the gift shop. The conference center will be on the right.
- Find the Interview event in Conference Rooms G & J
Interested in other career opportunities at University Medical Center? Please visit umcno.org/careers.