October is the time to think pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Join us for our Breast Cancer Awareness Event on Tuesday, October 19 from 11 am – 1 pm in the University Medical Center Conference Center.
Stop by to talk with our experts and learn more about prevention and breast health. We will be covering topics such as:
- How to conduct a breast self-exam
- When to start breast cancer screenings
- How to schedule an appointment for screenings
- Signs and symptoms of breast cancer
- Risk factors and genetics
Let us know you will be attending by filling out the below RSVP form.