Walgreens Outpatient Pharmacy Services at University Medical Center New Orleans
Obtaining your necessary medication is easier than ever using our full-service Walgreens Pharmacy at University Medical Center. We accept most insurances including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial plans.
- We are able to dispense discounted medications under the 340B program to eligible patients.
- We provide immunizations, including flu, shingles, pneumonia, and Tdap.
- We fill employee and family member prescriptions.
- We assist patients with financial and reimbursement needs, including coordinating with manufacturer free-drug programs (see attached list of eligible drugs) and finding the most cost effective options.
- Our pharmacists provide personalized pharmacy care and medication therapy management.
- Our pharmacists are specially trained to provide pharmaceutical care for HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C, inflammatory conditions, and other chronic and complex conditions.
Come visit our pharmacy today!
Located at University Medical Center in the Ambulatory Care Building (ACB), First Floor (near the Atrium)
Phone – 504.758.3718
Fax – 504.758.3720
Hours – Monday - Friday, 9 am – 5:30 pm