Walgreens Outpatient Pharmacy Services at UMC New Orleans
Obtaining your necessary medication is easier than ever using our full-service Walgreens Pharmacy at UMC. We accept most insurances including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial plans.
- We are able to dispense discounted medications under the 340B program to eligible patients.
- We provide immunizations, including flu, shingles, pneumonia, and Tdap.
- We fill employee and family member prescriptions.
- We assist patients with financial and reimbursement needs, including coordinating with manufacturer free-drug programs (see attached list of eligible drugs) and finding the most cost effective options.
- Our pharmacists provide personalized pharmacy care and medication therapy management.
- Our pharmacists are specially trained to provide pharmaceutical care for HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C, inflammatory conditions, and other chronic and complex conditions.
Come visit our pharmacy today!
Located at UMC in the Ambulatory Care Building (ACB), First Floor (near the Atrium)
Phone – 504.758.3718
Fax – 504.758.3720
Hours – Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.