Integrated Outpatient Care
When someone undergoes a crisis involving their mental health, the best way to treat them is with a comprehensive support network of physicians, psychiatrists, and family. At University Medical Center New Orleans, our programs are designed to help patients get the right care tailored to their unique needs.
The Integrated Outpatient Care clinics at University Medical Center provide patients with high-quality care by integrating medical and psychiatric care. Through this strengthened union of health care professionals, these clinics provide a patient with convenient and comprehensive treatment options. Patient referrals are provided via the primary clinic in which each service is housed.
These clinics provide integrated, collaborative care in the following areas:
- Trauma Recovery Clinic for patients who are recovering from traumatic injuries via the Trauma Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery clinics
- Infectious Disease Clinic for patients managing chronic infectious illness
- Psycho-oncology Clinic for patients dealing with cancer via the Oncology Clinic
- Gastroenterology Clinic for patients facing debilitating gastrointestinal disorders via the Gastroenterology Clinic
- Perinatal Behavioral Health Clinic for high risk patients via the Maternal Fetal Medicine Clinic
- Primary Care Behavioral Health Consultation Clinic for patients who receive their routine care at the University Medical Center Primary Care Clinic
Each Integrated Outpatient Care clinic provides innovative Behavioral Health care, often with research and clinical trial opportunities. Through advancing medicine and trying to find new solutions to mental health concerns, we can provide better care for years to come.