Women’s Health at University Medical Center
Care designed to keep you at your best.
We don’t just see you; we hear you. Providing care based on your healthcare needs is our mission. We work together with you to create a healthcare plan that follows you through all stages of your life as a woman. Our expert team is here to keep you healthy.
We offer routine and high-risk obstetrical care, postpartum care, and treatment for gynecological disorders.
Treatment and procedures
- Annual women’s health exam
- Routine gynecological exam with pap smear
- Prenatal checkups
- Reproductive health
- High-risk obstetrical care
- Gynecologic oncology
- Pre- and post-operative care for gynecological/oncological surgery
- Special procedures, including urodynamics tests, cryosurgery, LEEP (Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure), and colposcopy
Contact us today
Open from 7 am to 5 pm.
Clinic Building, Fifth floor, Zone C
Women’s heart health
Cardiovascular disease among women, takes more lives than all cancers combined. We are a Certified Primary Stroke Center.
Wellness and nutrition
Sleep plays an important role in your overall health.